Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family Pictures!

I found this photographer advertising on this facebook group that I buy/sell stuff on. Christina Sents, I sent her a facebook message and booked a family photo session. And I love all of them! She did an amazing job even when my kids were less than ideal! There are several more pictures I would love to share. And I might, someday... :) But for now, here's your blog sneak peak! 

Jacob's hockey is going fantastic! He loves it, and even after only 2 practices, is showing so much improvement. I think we might be in for the long haul with hockey! I am trying to decide if I want to sign him up for the extra Saturday practice. He says yes...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Picture's Mandi!! You have a Beautiful Family!!!!

Minnesota Cousin Joyce